Sign In to the MHSRS Portal
Attention MHSRS Portal Users
Not all DoD Common Access Card (CAC) holders can sign in with their card. Only individuals with a Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health System (MHS) Domain User Account will be able to use their CAC to sign to the MHSRS portal.
Sign In With CAC
Non-CAC User Sign In
Non-MHS CAC holders and individuals without a CAC may register for a MHSRS portal account and sign in with your email address and password below. However, please do NOT register for mulitple accounts.
- This USAMRDC website is provided as a public service by the United
States Army Medical Research and Development Command.
- Information presented on this service not identified as protected by
copyright is considered public information and may be distributed or
copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo, and image credits is
- For site management, information is collected for statistical
purposes. This U.S. Government computer system uses software programs to
create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing
what information is of most and least interest, determining technical
design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem
areas. Below is an example of the information collected based on a
standard request for a World Wide Web document:
- xxx.yyy.com -- [28/Jan/2008:00:00:01 -0500] "GET
/Defense/news/nr012708.html HTTP/1.0" 200 16704 Mozilla
- xxx.yyy.com (or 126.96.36.199) -- this is the host name (or Internet
protocol (IP) address) associated with the requester (you as the
visitor). In this case, the requester is coming from the xxx.yyy.net
address. Depending on the requester's method of network connection, the
host name (or IP address) may or may not identify the user's specific
computer. Connections via many Internet Service Providers (ISP) assign
different IP addresses for each session, or only connect to the Internet
via proxy servers, so the host name may only identify the ISP. The host
name (or IP address) may identify a specific computer if that computer
has a fixed IP address.
- [28/Jan/2008:00:00:01 -0500] -- this is the date and time of the
- "GET /Defense/news/nr012708.html HTTP/1.0" -- this is the location of
the requested file
- 200 -- this is the status code - 200 is OK - the request was filled
- 16704 -- this is the size of the requested file in bytes
- Mozilla 3.0 -- this identifies the type of browser software used to
access the page, which indicates what design parameters to use in
constructing the pages
- Requests for other types of documents use similar information. Unless
otherwise stated, no personally-identifiable information is collected.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains
available to all users, software programs are employed to monitor network
traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information,
or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national
security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users
or their usage habits beyond DoD websites. Raw data logs are used for no
other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with
National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines. All data collection
activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.01.
- Web measurement and customization technologies (WMCT) may be used on
this site to remember your online interactions, to conduct measurement and
analysis of usage, or to customize your experience. The Department of
Defense does not use the information associated with WMCT to track
individual user activity on the Internet outside of Defense Department
websites, nor does it share the data obtained through such technologies,
without your explicit consent, with other departments or agencies. The
Department of Defense does not keep a database of information obtained from
the use of WMCT. General instructions for how you may opt out of some of the
most commonly used WMCT is available at
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on
this site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure
Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030).
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented
here, please forward them to our webmaster at